Partner Profile: Kayleigh Lascio
Starbucks partners are the secret sauce of the entire business. Starbucks’ own research shows that the connection between the partner and customer keeps customers come back over and over again….
The Starbucks Pour Over: Guest article by Nick (a Starbucks partner).
Introducing a guest article on the Starbucks pour over: Nick is a four year Starbucks partner in Mississippi. He’s also the author of his own blog about coffee and Starbucks:…
“What Customers Mean to Me.” (Guest post by a 4-year partner).
A few days, I put out an inquiry on my blog’s Facebook page asking for people what they wanted to read on this StarbucksMelody blog. I did receive a number…
New brewed Starbucks Iced Coffee: Now at your local grocery store. (Guest blog post by @NeilSHarris)
This is a guest blog post by Chicago reader, Neil Harris. He reviewed the new grocery-store-only beverage, “Lightly Sweetened Starbucks Iced Coffee”. It’s so new, it hasn’t shown up yet…
Guest Post: Starbucks Organic Shade Grown Mexico review
DailyShotOfCoffee.com blogger reviews Starbucks Organic Shade Grown Mexico: Recently I was talking to coffee blogger Mike Crimmins who produces DailyShotOfCoffee blog and I asked him if he would like to…
Starbucks store reviewer Juan Valdez rides again!
Many of my readers will recognize the name Juan Valdez from a different Starbucks blog, namely, Starbucks Gossip. The famed store reviewer saddled up his burro and traveled all over…
- The 1992 Starbucks Corporation Annual Report: The first report online with letter to Shareholders from Howard on
- Better Espresso Machines Coming to Starbucks Stores on
- Peace, Love, Coffee Reusable Cup now at Starbucks (And a lesson on your 10 cents off discount). on
- The Reserve Store Starbucks: Large, Unique and Exotic on
- 10 bonus Starbucks Rewards stars for the store survey! on