American Cherry Pie Frappuccino: New in Japan
Beginning April 13, 2017, Starbucks Japan gets the very creative, seasonal “American Cherry Pie Frappuccino.” This is already a hit. One of my readers took this perfect picture: This creation…
Starbucks Christmas Blend: The Origami Version.
If you’re in Japan, you can get a unique version of Starbucks coffee, not available anywhere else! It’s called “Origami” coffee. Recently, a very generous regular StarbucksMelody.com reader from Japan…
London Reserve Bar – Upper St. Martins Lane Starbucks.
Some people are definitely using the “Submit a pic or a tip” button on this blog. I appreciate that! I get a lot of entries though that I can’t do…
Starbucks in Vietnam. (They have Frappuccino carrier handles!)
Winter is a Starbucks customer on a journey to visit every Starbucks in the world. You can follow his journey via his Facebook page: StarbucksEverywhere page or on his website….
Blossoming Peach Tea Latte: New in Starbucks Canada. Have you tried it?
On February 17th, when U.S. Starbucks stores launched the Tiramisu Latte, Starbucks stores in Canada introduced their new drink: The Blossoming Peach Tea Latte. The Blossoming Peach Tea latte is…
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on