Starbucks to Introduce Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade on June 25th!
Coming soon: Starbucks Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade. The official launch day is June 25, 2013. I am pretty excited by it. It’s a flavor that Starbucks tested a number…
Tea Tasting at the Tazo Store (featuring Berry Blossom White).
Recently, I went to a tea tasting at the Tazo Tea store. Last Saturday (May 4, 2013), I walked into the Tazo Tea store right as Megan (the store manager) …
The Tazo Tea Store (operated by Starbucks) opens! A sneak peek inside!
The grand opening of the new Tazo tea store (operated by Starbucks) is tomorrow, the 16th of November! I dropped by this evening for a special media preview event, and…
The Tazo Tea Store by Starbucks – An early glimpse
The first Tazo Tea store (operated by Starbucks) has its signage up! The store is located in Seattle’s University Village shopping area, and is in a location that used to…
Meet Tazo Citrus: Launched, April 24, 2002 – A delicious piece of Starbucks history.
For those who recall the Tazoberry line of drinks, Starbucks introduced the “Tazo Citrus” new on April 24, 2002, shortly after the success of their first drink, Tazoberry. Tazo Citrus…
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on