Starbucks opens Princi bakery in Seattle: And Starbucks card lovers, there’s a Princi card!
On July 31, 2018, Starbucks opened their first stand-alone Princi bakery restaurant. You’ll find it at 2118 Westlake Avenue in Seattle. It’s a welcoming bakery with a twist – you…
Starbucks introduces fresh and healthy foods: Mercato in Seattle
Mercato is Starbucks new lineup of all-new sandwiches, salads, and more. It’s delicious, fresh and healthy! Starbucks initially launched Mercato in Chicago and now as of August 1, 2017, you’ll…
Melody’s Picks: The best of what’s new at Starbucks: BBQ Chicken Slaw bistro box, egg bites, Sowden Softbrew
On January 10, 2017, Starbucks launched new food and drink in the stores. The Cascara Latte had its official launch (though it was soft launched on January 6th). So what’s…
Nailing coffee by the cup. No more big batches of coffee at Starbucks. And MUCH more.
On December 7, 2016, Starbucks hosted their biennial investor relations day. The innovation segment was lead by Sharon Rothstein (executive vice president, chief global marketing officer) and her announcements were…
350 Starbucks have Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwiches.
Looking for a gluten free breakfast sandwich at Starbucks? There are 350 stores that have them. You’ll find them in locations throughout San Diego County, California, and in greater Miami,…
- The 1992 Starbucks Corporation Annual Report: The first report online with letter to Shareholders from Howard on
- Better Espresso Machines Coming to Starbucks Stores on
- Peace, Love, Coffee Reusable Cup now at Starbucks (And a lesson on your 10 cents off discount). on
- The Reserve Store Starbucks: Large, Unique and Exotic on
- 10 bonus Starbucks Rewards stars for the store survey! on