Hand Drawn Cup Makes an Arkansas Starbucks Customer’s Experience Perfect
Stephanie Nunes is a regular customer at a Starbucks in Van Buren, Arkansas. She dropped by her local Starbucks and asked if she could buy a “You are Here” coffee…
Partner Profile: Kayleigh Lascio
Starbucks partners are the secret sauce of the entire business. Starbucks’ own research shows that the connection between the partner and customer keeps customers come back over and over again….
Spotlight on Starbucks Barista Larry Snyder: Book Author
I met up with Larry Snyder recently. He’s an 11-year partner and the author of the book Miracles in Montanare: Ten Years in Tuscany. Initially, I was a little reluctant…
A benefit for Seattle nonprofits: Starbucks Chorus on May 1st.
Seattle has thousands of people living on the streets. A “One Night Count” of homelessness in Seattle tallied about 3,700 sleeping outside and another roughly 3,200 using emergency shelter services….
With So Much Thanks.
I almost never re-post from another blog, but this is beautiful! This partner lived the Starbucks mission statement and demonstrates how Starbucks is in the “People business serving coffee.” What…
Starbucks Friendliness Ambassador!
“Just saw a post from a Starbucks employee ( from another state) that she received an apron award of “Friendliness Ambassador..” Her apron was embroidered with “Friendliness Ambassador”on it… Well…
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on