Starbucks fixes register glitch immediately: Rewards are working
Today I received an email from a contact person at Starbucks, stating that the previous glitch in their registers – which prevented customers from receiving a free tall beverage with whole bean purchase – has been fixed. I have no idea how Starbucks worked so quickly. I assume that Starbucks had been already alerted by partners that there was a problem, and so likely a fix had been in progress already.
To summarize, Starbucks customers paying for whole bean purchases using a registered card at the “green” level (or higher) automatically receive a free tall beverage of their choice. The reward is available with both one pound whole bean coffee or half-pound Reserve coffee offerings.
Thank you Starbucks for responding so quickly. I hope that now everyone is getting their free tall beverage with purchase of whole bean! 🙂
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on