The Christmas Tree Frappuccino – December 7th – 11th
Starting Thursday December 7th, you can order a “Christmas Tree Frappuccino”! Enjoy this new drink recipe with your holiday shopping, handwriting Christmas cards, and in cold winter weather! It is…
The Starbucks latte that reminds you of trees and woods: Juniper Latte
In late November, Starbucks introduced the Juniper Latte. It’s probably the first time that a latte has a tree-like and woodsy aroma and flavor. For me, words that go with…
The Real Starbucks Red Cups Launch on 11/28: #GiveGood
The cute white Starbucks cup with a Christmas tree, present and holding hands wasn’t this year’s red cup. This year’s Starbucks red cup has a white heart with a hands…
Buy One Get One Free – Holiday Drinks now through the 13th! (2 PM – 5 PM)
Now is the perfect time to go to Starbucks with a friend. You can buy one holiday drink and get one free! Your drink can be hot or iced and…
Starbucks Upstanders season 2: Ordinary People do Great Things.
Did you know that Starbucks has produced a series of short films called Upstanders? There are two seasons of Upstanders, with the second season recently launched on October 9, 2017….
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on