Starbucks Melody takes Thanksgiving week off- OPEN THREAD
I am taking Thanksgiving week off from this blogging addiction! I will be back though, but sorry, there will be no updates for a full week. I know it’s a long time to go with nothing new. Hopefully you’ll come back in one week. Please feel free to comment on any thread, or post ANY Starbucks related comment in this thread.
This is an OPEN thread and even if you want to kvetch about your store, or talk about whole beans, or Via, or whatever, this thread is fair game.
Before I take a short break from the whirlwind blogging, I want to mention and highlight my favorite of my blog posts (in no particular order):
- “Tea is a prism that colors each day“
- “Recyclable cups & Starbucks“
- “(Red) & Starbucks: The year in review“
- “Starbucks tests the Honey Vanilla Vivanno“
- “15 pieces of Starbucks flair“
- “The Magic of Sumatra and Aged Sumatra“
What’s your favorite blog entry? (If you have one! I guess that’s pretty bold of me to even ask!) Enjoy your wide open thread!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on