A benefit for Seattle nonprofits: Starbucks Chorus on May 1st.
Seattle has thousands of people living on the streets. A “One Night Count” of homelessness in Seattle tallied about 3,700 sleeping outside and another roughly 3,200 using emergency shelter services. Those people using shelters may find themselves sleeping inside on a floor, or upright in a chair for the night. They may have a cot or not. Under some circumstances, they worry about bed bugs.
My own client-base is largely homeless and I hear these stories all the time.
The Starbucks Choir is performing May 1, 2016, at Seattle’s Benaroya Hall in a benefit performance with almost all the ticket revenue earmarked for Seattle non-profits that serve poor and homeless:
Get your tickets here:
I hope to see you there. I’ll definitely be there.
Spread the word.
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on