Mobile Order and Pay: Episode #2 #FTW
Mobile Order and Pay for the Starbucks mobile phone app (for the Android version) went live September 23rd. My first experience wasn’t that great. I didn’t user MOP again until tonight, October 8, 2015. I was somewhat inspired to try MOP again because of promotion I received, earning me an extra star for any Mobile Order and Pay purchase. (Keep in mind that Starbucks uses one-to-one marketing, meaning that you might get totally different bonus stars promotions.)
I just wanted to report that my second experience with Mobile Order and Pay worked perfectly.
I was walking home from work and placed a Mobile Order and Pay order while just outside the Westlake Center Starbucks:
So I walked inside my neighborhood Starbucks and sat down and waited. My phone said that my order would be ready in four to seven minutes. I only waited a couple of minutes and Starbucks partner Vivian called out, “Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino for Melody – mobile order!” (That’s not verbatim but she definitely used my name.)
I immediately went and got my drink! I enjoyed a quick hello with Vivian and continued my walk home!
And there’s my Frappuccino from just a few hours together!
I just thought it would be good to report that my second experience with Mobile Order and Pay was perfect!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on