Please join me for a coffee tasting at East Olive Way Starbucks.
I want to invite you to attend a coffee seminar. The East Olive Way Starbucks has regular coffee seminar events, on Monday nights, at 6:30 PM. It’s a chance to taste coffee and learn more about the world of coffee tasting, food pairing, and all things coffee education.
You’ll find the East Olive Way Starbucks at 1600 East Olive Way, in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, near the intersection of Olive Way and Summit Avenue. The phone number is 206 568 5185. The store will adjust the coffee seminar schedule, as needed based upon partner availability and other factors, so you might want to call and confirm the tasting that you want to attend.
Recently, store manager Ben gave a seminar on CAFE practices: (Starbucks ethical sourcing guidelines).
Coffee Master Olivia demonstrated pairing coffees with her favorite foods, and made a delicious Spanish coffee con leche using Italian Roast Via:
Coffee Master Megan cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner to pair with Thanksgiving Blend!
I hope I’ve persuaded you to come join me at an East Olive Way coffee tasting! Megan’s homemade stuffing was out of this world!
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on