Starbucks collectibles on display at Seattle’s MOHAI museum.
Starting November 19, 2016, Seattle’s Museum of History and Industry will offer a new exhibit: Edible Seattle. It’s a temporary exhibit featuring food and drink history in Seattle.
I recommend it! Seattleites will get a kick out of the look of restaurants of yesteryear in Seattle, old pictures of the Market, and a couple of pictures of a very young Tom Douglas.
This exhibit has a few items related to Starbucks. Some of my own collectibles are on display:
The Edible Seattle exhibit even has an old homegrocer.com uniform! That company was ahead of its time. The Mazagran bottles are from my collection and are part of Starbucks history. Look at a few pictures from the exhibit:
Hope you get to visit Edible Seattle exhibit at MOHAI!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on