Rwanda Abakundakawa: February 2016 Subscription Roastery Coffee.
Rwanda Abakundakawa I was at the Roastery this morning (February 20, 2016) and saw a few bags of the Rwanda Abakundakawa for sale, as well as a beautiful burlap sack…
Starbucks Reserve Bicycle? Handpicked at the Roastery.
Right now at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room, you’ll find a curated selection of unique merchandise items. You’ll find everything from a bicycle, turntables, a piggy bank, coffee…
S’well Bottles + The Roastery = Exclusive Bottles.
S’well Bottles has a new partnership: Roastery exclusive water bottles. There are three styles: Of the three, I like the solid black one the best. Here’s another look at the…
The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room: What’s on the scoop bar and photos.
On Thursday, July 23rd, I stopped by the Roastery on my way to work. I snapped a few photos and then shared them to my Starbucks Facebook Group. For…
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on