A place to pour out coffee: Drains at condiments stations at Starbucks
This very short blog post is inspired by the mystarbucksidea.com thread, “A place to pour out coffee” at Starbucks. It’s a common theme on mystarbucksidea.com that people want some sort of drain at the condiment area to pour out a little extra coffee to make room for cream or milk. Here are a few examples of the kinds of threads on this topic:
There are a few Starbucks in Seattle that already have a drain in them. The photo in this blog post shows one. They look a little unsightly to me. None of my regular stores have this drain so I have not heard feedback from baristas whether they like this drain at the condiment station. As a black coffee drinker, I have a hard time getting behind the movement towards drains, but since so many people want them, I am writing this blog entry. What do you think of having a drain at the condiment area? And if there are any baristas reading this who work at one of the few stores in Seattle with a drain, please chime in!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on