It’s time for another episode of From the Mailbag. This is where I feature the pictures and content that you email me. It’s been way too long since I’ve done this kind of article. Always feel free to write me!
Do You Want a Frappuccino?
A Starbucks partner in Arizona sent me this cute video link. Two baristas are singing “Do You Want a Frappuccino” to the tune of the song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” from the Disney movie Frozen. It’s cute!
From a Seattle partner, he sent me this photo of a very old package of Amsterdam Blend of coffee. I have no memory of Starbucks ever producing Amsterdam Blend and I was wondering if anyone here knows the story behind it? The partner said he was cleaning out his grandmother’s kitchen and stumbled upon this coffee. Notice that it’s dated 2003!
A customer in Boulder, Colorado sent me some pictures of the most recent Reserve – Clover Starbucks in Boulder. It looks like a great store! This Boulder store is brand new, and opened February 28, 2014. I particularly like the chalkboard art. Hope you enjoy these photos too:
If you’re enjoying this little Starbucks fan website, please share it with your friends.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on