Please join me at the East Olive Way Starbucks coffee seminars.
The coffee seminars are generally every other Monday night, at 6:00 p.m. The store’s coffee seminar Facebook page is here – please click “like” and follow their events. You can call the store at 206 568 5185 to confirm their schedule of events also.
The East Olive Way Starbucks is located in Seattle at 1600 E. Olive Way. That is on the corner of East Olive Way and Summit Avenue. You can get there by bus – King County Metro routes 8, 43, and 47 will get you there, and there is a limited amount of parking.
Everyone is welcome – customers and partners alike! They are free of charge. If you’re interested in coffee, this is for you. The next coffee seminar will be held on February 18, 2013, and the store’s coffee masters will be talking about the importance of the freshness of your coffee, and using the right grind. (There are four fundamentals of great coffee: Freshness, Grind, Proportion, and Water.)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on