Share your coffee passion with the world! Be a Starbucks barista at the new new concept Roastery and Cafe.
Coming soon, there will be an expansive, gorgeous Starbucks that will have coffee roasting operations, a café, and a specialty pizza restaurant operated by well-known Seattle chef, Tom Douglas. This new and amazing Starbucks is called “The Roastery.”
If you work there as a barista, you’ll get the chance to have the latest beverages, coffee blends, Starbucks test concepts and you’ll be serving your customers coffee that was roasted right in your café.
This is an amazing opportunity. And NOW is the time to apply for barista positions.
Just imagine, this will be the front door to your store: (under construction right now)
I hope to see you there. The Roastery is on Pike Street between Boren Avenue and Melrose (where Minor turns into Melrose), right on the edge of downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill, and the First Hill neighborhoods.
You’ll be in an extraordinarily high profile amazing concept Starbucks. If you’re currently a partner, this is a fantastic chance to transfer to an amazing store. Partners are transferring from all over to be at this special location.
(If you are an existing partner, fill out a transfer request form and send an email to ReserveRoastery@Starbucks.com)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on