The Holiday Favorites Are Back: Starbucks Eggnog & Gingerbread Lattes Coming Soon Everywhere in the U.S.
Starbucks has heard the cries of many who want their eggnog lattes at Starbucks! It’s been a holiday favorite at Starbucks every single year since 1986! The places in the country who were missing their Gingerbread Lattes will see those come back too! I talked with an official Starbucks spokesperson this morning (Linda Mills) who told me that Starbucks is “pleased to announce that they’re bringing back the Eggnog Latte just in time for the holidays, and it should be arriving in stores the week of November 17th.”
Customers in the Pacific Northwest “also made it known that they wanted their Gingerbread latte back” and Starbucks is “working quickly to make that happen.” Be on the look out for all your favorite holiday drinks in Starbucks stores the week of the 17th. Linda Mills (who is in the Seattle headquarters) mentioned to me that she herself is really looking forward to a Gingerbread Latte this year, complete with the molasses drizzle on top! She said, “We disappointed our customers, and we are sorry. We want to make it right for them.”
Feel free to talk about your favorite holiday drink or Starbucks holiday tradition in the comments. Enjoy your Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Lattes and other favorites!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on