Howard Schultz Opens the Doors to the Roastery: Day One.
Today was the grand opening of the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room. I wrote about this extensively yesterday, but wanted to share more photos. You can see the place come to life. One of the very first customers in the door was a friend of mine, named Brad, who took this photo:
Just want to share a few more photos from today. There’s such much to see at this store, I felt like I needed one more article. Once again, look for the Roastery at 1124 Pike Street, in Seattle.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on