What’s new at the Starbucks Coffee Gear Store: Anniversary Siren Coasters, Mouse pads and more!
The Starbucks Coffee Gear Store is where you go to find fun and unusual Starbucks merchandise. You’ll find things like pens and pencils that say ‘Starbucks’ on them, t-shirts, sweatshirts, Starbucks key chains, child-sized green aprons, Siren mouse pads and much more. I always recommend the Coffee Gear Store as part of your Starbucks-themed vacation to Seattle!
There are just two ways you can shop at the Starbucks Coffee Gear Store: Online or at the one physical store.
If you work for Starbucks, (you’re a “partner”) you can shop the online Coffee Gear Store.
Anybody (whether you work for Starbucks or not) can go shopping at the one physical Starbucks Coffee Gear Store, located at 2401 Utah Avenue South, on the 8th floor. The store is open Monday through Friday, normal business hours.
It’s almost without fail, when I post these articles, I’ll get questions (via Facebook, email and more) like, “How can I buy one of those coasters?” The answer is in italics above.
The first thing you do is visit the Starbucks headquarters (The Starbucks “Support Center”) at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134:
^ Big circular Siren mouse pads and Anniversary Blend Siren mouse pads!
Here’s more from the Coffee Gear Store! Hope you can visit soon!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on