Sulawesi Coffee Coming to Starbucks Everywhere!
Beginning March 22nd, you’ll see a new (really, a returning favorite) coffee in the whole bean lineup at Starbucks! Sulawesi coffee, a single-origin coffee, launches everywhere in the United States soon! Sulawesi returns for a limited time.
This coffee has a full, syrupy body and earthy characteristics similar to Sumatra. but has a distinctively smooth and elegant mouthfeel. Sometimes coffee aficionados describe this coffee as “buttery.” So if you’re looking for a big, full-bodied coffee, but with less intensity than Sumatra, this coffee is for you.
Don’t forget to track your coffee tasting experiences and education in the Starbucks coffee passport!
Coffee lovers, you’ll enjoy this one!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on