Bryant Simon, author of Everything But The Coffee: Learning About America From Starbucks, is speaking in Seattle at Elliott Bay Books on January 14, 2010. StarbucksMelody is in the middle of reading this book, and will have more to say when the time comes. But for my fellow Seattleite friends who might be interested attending, I’m posting this. Also, this event is at Elliot Bay Books which has been a cornerstone and legendary part of the Pioneer Square neighborhood for decades. There has been news that they’ll soon be closing this store, which such tragic news to me. Pioneer Square needs these kinds of businesses. This blog is also a shout out to fellow Seattleites to come visit this classic bookstore before it’s gone to its new neighborhood in Capitol Hill.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on