Vanilla Crème Anglaise Macchiato: New at Reserve Bars
Starbucks has come up with something decadent for an iced drink at Reserve Bar locations: the Vanilla Crème Anglaise Macchiato. It’s very rich! It tastes like half and half or cream with vanilla, a hint of cinnamon, and a hint of lemon. You can order it hot or iced, and either way it’s finished with cinnamon powder atop the drink. It comes standard with Micro Blend 21 as the espresso, or if the store has run out, they may use an East Timor coffee as the espresso. (That link for Micro Blend 21 also has a list of Reserve Bar locations.)
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the nutrition facts for the Vanilla Crème Anglaise Macchiato on the Starbucks website, so I don’t have any specifics.
It tastes like a dessert. Order this one as a treat!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on