100% Ka’u Coffee with Coffee Master Megan at East Olive Way
Ka’u is an elegant coffee grown in Hawaii, not far from where Kona coffee is grown. Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. that produces coffee. According to Starbucks,…
You should know the stories that go with the coffee.
This week at my neighborhood Starbucks store, I saw that Gold Coast was brewing as the dark coffee. Gold Coast has a good story that goes with it. Starbucks blended…
Reserve Coffee Rwanda Musasa at the Roastery.
The Starbucks Reserve Rwanda Musasa is almost here. It’s listed on the Starbucks website as the Reserve subscription coffee for March 2017. Sometimes the Reserve subscription coffees also get shipped…
Coffee Journey: What is your store doing to inspire coffee passion?
The Starbucks at East Olive Way in Seattle has made a commitment to coffee education: You’ll coffee education almost every Monday night at 6:30 – all are welcome. Coffee education…
Delicious Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Returns to Starbucks. ($34.50 for 8 ounces)
Jamaica Blue Mountain is launching in Starbucks Reserve stores everywhere in February 2017. It appeared on the scoop bar at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room in Seattle on…
Costa Rica Las Lajas: The first ‘Honey Processed’ Reserve coffee
Costa Rica Las Lajas coffee arrived at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room on November 29, 2016. This is Starbucks’ first “honey-processed” Reserve coffee. This processing refers to how…
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on