As of today, this blog now has a widget to sell books through Amazon.com. I’ve been running a completely non-monetized blog for about eighteen months. I doubt I will ever earn more than a few dollars a month but I am hoping that this Amazon widget will at least slightly offset some of the costs of this blog. I’ve been pouring my own income into giveaways, the blog hosting and the services to keep it going, and travels for store reviews.
There are only four books highlighted by this Amazon widget:
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for its Life without Losing its Soul (Howard Schultz)
- Pour Your Heart Into It (Howard Schultz)
- The Starbucks Experience (Joseph Michelli)
- It’s Not About The Coffee (Howard Behar)
Howard Schultz’s new book (Onward) will be released to the public on March 29, 2011, and you can pre-order it now on Amazon.com. I am asking you to consider that if you are going to be buying Onward, to please buy it through the StarbucksMelody.com widget. You can buy the latest book, and in a very small way, help support this blog.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on