Today (9-19-11) I had the chance to visit the Starbucks Support Center (the headquarters), and I noticed something on a shelf, in a corner: a few tins labeled, “Starbucks Finest Tea” caught my eye. I picked them up to get a better look. The packaging was absolutely beautiful. So this was Starbucks tea long before Tazo was in the picture?
I noticed the address on the back of the tins listed the Starbucks headquarters as 2010 Airport Way South. This means that the tins pre-date the June 1997 move into the current headquarters location at 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134.
I apologize for the quality of the photos. I spontaneously took some photos with my phone. Hope you enjoy them!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on