Lots of people email me. Anyone can click on the “contact me” tab and send me an email. I really do read all my email, though I don’t actually reply to every single one that I receive. I wish I could write everyone a beautiful reply, but I get enough email that I don’t have quite that much time.
I have been thinking about doing a column – perhaps a bi-weekly feature – calling out a particular question in an email, or a particular comment. Not sure if this will really work, but this week is the first week that I am giving it a try.
Once again, email me by clicking here.
So here’s the first of the “From the StarbucksMelody.com mailbag” emails:
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on