Starbucks Coffee Giveaway: Pike Place Special Reserve and Sun-Dried Sumatra
Time for an old fashioned giveaway. I’ll be sending you Starbucks whole bean coffee, if you win. You’ll get one bag of Sun-Dried Sumatra and one bag of Pike Place Special Reserve. The Pike Place Special Reserve is a coffee blended just Seattle’s Pike Place Market, and can only be purchased at 1912 Pike Place or at the First and Pike Starbucks.
How do you enter? It’s super easy:
- 1. Like the blog’s Facebook page. Well, that’s more of a request than a requirement. I realize that many people reading this already have liked it. In addition, there are people who don’t use Facebook!
- 2. You must leave a comment below. Tell me what hooked you on Starbucks and why. Or tell me what was your first cup of Starbucks coffee, and why it was memorable.
- 3. I’ll ship anywhere.
- 4. All entries must be received before November 2, 2012, at 12:00 p.m., PST.
- 5. You must be over 18. Void where prohibited by law.
- 6. Have patience with me. Allow up to a couple of weeks for your prize to get out in the mail.
- 7. No links in your comments. You can place your blog’s url in the Comment Luv plug in.
As an aside, I want to encourage my readers to read about the Starbucks at 1912 Pike Place. It’s a great store. There’s an interview with the store manager here, and an older article about the store here.
Enjoy! Good luck winning! I look forward to reading your comments!