Starbucks loses a partner in the Connecticut shootings.
My deepest sympathies to all of the families and friends of those involved in the Connecticut school shootings. I am sure their heartache is more than I can ever know. I don’t think I can write anything here that captures the pain that so many must be going through. I’m not sure there are words for it.
I heard that a Starbucks partner lost her life in the this tragic shooting. A news article reported that a part-time barista at the Mill Plains Road Starbucks in Danbury, Connecticut was among those killed in the school shooting.
The news article about barista Lauren Rousseau, who also worked as a substitute teacher, is here.
According to the Starbucks Partners Facebook page, Starbucks is in contact with Lauren’s family.
Rest in Peace Lauren Rousseau.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on