Starbucks South Tanzania – “Limited Reserve.” Throwback Thursday #TBT
It’s time for throwback Thursday! I don’t know if I will do this every Thursday, but I love these flashbacks to Starbucks of the past. This coffee was offered in about 2008, and it was a grocery store item.
Notice that this Starbucks South Tanzania comes pre-ground! Thank you so much to the reader who sent me these photos. I love it. And as I have said many times, the colorful, pretty packaging of the past was really a delight to see back then, and it is still a delight to see now. Enjoy your first (in a series) of throwback Thursdays!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on