Pay it Forward: Buck & Lemon Starbucks (Reno) has a 73 car chain.
‘Tis the season for ‘Pay it Forward’ at the Starbucks drive thru. This is when one a car offers to pay for their own beverage, plus the order of the car behind them. It can trigger a string of cars, all who arrive at the beverage hand-off window and discover their order has been paid for by the car ahead of them, and then that car offers to pay for the car behind them.
A reader wrote to me today to tell me that a store he’s familiar with had a 73-car chain of “Pay it Forward” today (December 13, 2013)!! The Pay it Forward chain happened between about 7:00 am and 8:30 am at the Buck and Lemon Starbucks in Reno, Nevada. I think 73 cars is impressive! What a great pic of a partner keeping tally of all the cars!
I thought this a great Starbucks story! It seems like the Pay it Forward phenomena is something that happens at the drive–thru, and there really isn’t a cafe equivalent of it. If you’ve got a great Pay it Forward story, please share it!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on