This Ft. Lauderdale Starbucks Knows How to Surprise and Delight!
“We are a small neighborhood Starbucks in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We started pre-decorating cups in the evening (gets very slow) about half a year ago. We thought how can we do something for the people who come everyday to show that they’re not just another drink to us and that’s kinda how it all began…customers love it!! And really appreciate it.”
How cool is that. Can you imagine swinging by your regular store, ordering your usual drink and get a surprise decorated cup?
Not too long ago, I featured the cup art of London Starbucks partner Gabriel Nkweti, who also decorates cups for customers.
(On a different topic, I’m still looking for Drink of the Week/ Frappuccino of the week submissions – if I use your drink/ Frappuccino idea, I’ll send you a $10 Starbucks Roastery card. Please visit my new Starbucks blogging adventure: Pets of Starbucks!)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on