Sock Drive for Homeless: Seattle Starbucks March 14th – March 24th
Starbucks is partnering with the United Way to host a sock drive for the homeless. If you’re in Seattle, between now and March 24, 2014, bring clean, new socks to any participating Starbucks store. (Generally that means all company-operated locations.) This morning, I noticed that the Sixth and Union Starbucks had a basket for socks. I will be sure to drop by tomorrow with some newly-purchased socks! As I’ve already mentioned, the socks will be distributed to homeless persons via the United Way partnership.
I like this kind of partnership and hope that if you happen to be in Seattle, you’ll donate some socks too. By the way, I love hearing about this kind of thing, so please let me know if your neighborhood stores are involved in good community activities.
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on