Thank you for being great readers! There will be no new articles until June 2014. I’m taking a coffee break.
Article Suggestions: In the meantime, be sure to check out fun past articles – a few suggestions:
- You can read about the many things that Starbucks tests, including coconut milk, layered Frappuccinos, and more.
- You can read about coffee tasting experiences inside stores.
- You might enjoy reading about all things Teavana.
- Lots of people like reading about Starbucks card designs, as there are many card collectors out there!
- Download the book for your Kindle.
- Buy a paperback from Amazon.com.
- Buy an ecopy at Smashwords.com.
- For those who use iBooks, you can find Tales of the Siren in the iTunes store.
- The Nook format or Barnes & Noble listing is here.
You can find the book at Alphabet Soup Children’s Books, in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle: 1406 North 45th Street Seattle, WA 98103 206 547 4555 I thought I’d entice you with a tiny teaser from the book. (Thank you to Starbucks fan George who created this book teaser image.) Tales of the Siren offers a unique perspective on Starbucks. It’s a warm, humanizing look at Starbucks from the highest level of leadership down to baristas who make the experiences in the stores. Along the way, Cliff Burrows gets his hands dirty in community service, and Melody learns about coffee and makes friends with others who are also Starbucks passionate.
Via Instant Coffee Promotion May 29 – June 1. One last thing. Since I won’t have any new articles coming up soon, I’ll mention one more Starbucks thing to take note of. May 29 through June 1st, when you buy any 12-pack of Via Ready Brew Instant Coffee, you’ll get a free 4-pack of Starbucks Via Latte Via. If you see me sitting in an Orange County, California, Starbucks, say “hello.” Thank you. See everyone in June! Melody
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on