With all the news of people getting married at Starbucks, it should be no surprise that one gentleman found a way to propose using Starbucks cards.
Megan Cogsdill of Chicago, Illinois gasped with delight when her boyfriend Mitch handed her these framed Starbucks cards, today, March 5, 2015:
I’m so happy for both of them!
Now I have to wonder, who will be the first couple to marry at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room? 😉
(By the way, a few years ago I covered a wedding at the Westlake Center Starbucks.)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on