The ECCC (Emerald CIty Comicon) Inspired Frappuccinos.
This weekend is Comicon in Seattle. It’s a weekend event at the Washington State Convention Center focused around comic book characters. Each year, the Starbucks stores near the Convention Center feature an ECCC-inspired Frappuccino. Last year, it was “The Groot” Frappuccino. This year, it’s a duel between a Spiderman-inspired or a Batman-inspired Frappuccino. I went with Spiderman Frappuccino which is a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, add Strawberry, Toffee Nut, Protein, Raspberry, and is finished with a Raspberry whipped cream, and Mocha drizzle:
Toffee nut, strawberry, raspberry, and protein all work really well together. It’s a sweet and delicious strawberry shortcake light dessert. Unfortunately, I can’t drink these all the time, but I did enjoy mine!
It’s also pretty fun to see the chalkboard art featured at Starbucks stores near the Convention Center. Partner Regan gladly told me he’s the artist that did this creation – Looks great!
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on