10 bonus Starbucks Rewards stars for the store survey!
Members of Starbucks Rewards may occasionally get an survey via email about a recent store visit. I always like doing these surveys! Don’t pass them up! It’s an opportunity to earn bonus stars by completing the survey and it’s an opportunity to score how your store performed.
One interesting thing is that the Starbucks Rewards surveys have ever-changing other questions where Starbucks is just trying to glean more data.
If you get a survey, you’ll find an email that says something like this:
You’ll open up the survey and find the ability to rate your store experience on a number of criteria:
As quickly as that, you’ve earned bonus stars!
One thing I miss though is that there is no way to write a free form comment. Years ago, the surveys had a free form comment section. I miss that a lot and wish Starbucks would bring it back. I think it’s enormously valuable simply to hear that kind of feedback. In many ways, a survey can’t capture a very full range of a customer’s thoughts.
Now you know! Don’t delete the survey emails that you get!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on