Right now at Roy Street Coffee and Tea, you can order a Pina Colada Cold Brew. It’s a blended, summer seasonal item made with a house-made pina colada syrup. The pina colada syrup includes coconut cream, pineapple juice and a touch of lime juice.
Move over Frappuccino, this is way better. Cold brew blended gives a much more coffee-forward flavor than a typical Frappuccino. This tastes great and is a sweet treat.
The cold brew at Roy Street varies. They don’t always make the exact same cold brew every night. Sometimes they’ll use a core Starbucks coffee, like Kenya or Ethiopia, and other times they might use a Reserve coffee. However, they don’t brew Blonde Roast profile coffees as cold brew, nor do they brew Micro Blend No. 11 as a cold brew.
This is the last summer seasonal beverage at Roy Street. Drop by in the next couple of weeks to give it a try.
And check your Roy Street knowledge with this Roy Street quiz!
If you’re visiting the Roastery, try the Cold Brew Malt.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on