The Frappula Frappuccino Makes Its Fang-tastic Return!
Starting October 27th through the 31st, the spookiest Frappucino ever makes its return: The Frappula is back at Starbucks!
You might remember that the Frappula made its debut about one year ago: The Frappula: Would Dracula Dare to Sip? Lots of people loved it. Me too! It’s a great treat!
The Frappula Frappuccino starts with a delicious layer of mocha sauce on the bottom of the cup, and then is built in layers, similar to the S’mores Frappuccino. From bottom of cup to top, it’s mocha sauce, a dollop of whipped cream, white chocolate mocha Frappuccino, and then strawberry puree drizzled around the top rim of the cup. It gets whipped cream a top, and then a domed lid and green straw. All it needs next is a black cape, fangs and a casket and you!
Enjoy this limited edition Frappula, October 27th – 31st!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- DEVIN on Compostable Straws Land in Seattle Starbucks Stores
- coffeebeanz on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
- Willi on You can now buy a Siren statue: $6,000
- Willi on A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar
- Skip on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
Its out in the UK as well 😀