The Frappula Frappuccino Makes Its Fang-tastic Return!
You might remember that the Frappula made its debut about one year ago: The Frappula: Would Dracula Dare to Sip? Lots of people loved it. Me too! It’s a great treat!
The Frappula Frappuccino starts with a delicious layer of mocha sauce on the bottom of the cup, and then is built in layers, similar to the S’mores Frappuccino. From bottom of cup to top, it’s mocha sauce, a dollop of whipped cream, white chocolate mocha Frappuccino, and then strawberry puree drizzled around the top rim of the cup. It gets whipped cream a top, and then a domed lid and green straw. All it needs next is a black cape, fangs and a casket and you!
Enjoy this limited edition Frappula, October 27th – 31st!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on