American Cherry Pie Frappuccino: New in Japan
Melody, April 13, 2017 1 1 min read
Beginning April 13, 2017, Starbucks Japan gets the very creative, seasonal “American Cherry Pie Frappuccino.” This is already a hit. One of my readers took this perfect picture:
This creation is inspired by the classic American dessert, cherry pie à la mode (warmed cherry pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream). When you put the green straw into this new Frappuccino, you break the crust and get yummy crunchiness with your cherry Frappuccino. This is a vanilla creme based Frappuccino with cherry compote, and whipped cream, topped with the dome crust.
You only have to wonder why we don’t get this delicious creation here in the United States?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- DEVIN on Compostable Straws Land in Seattle Starbucks Stores
- coffeebeanz on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
- Willi on You can now buy a Siren statue: $6,000
- Willi on A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar
- Skip on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
Love it. One of the people I follow, Emmymade, created an at-home version.