American Cherry Pie Frappuccino: New in Japan
Beginning April 13, 2017, Starbucks Japan gets the very creative, seasonal “American Cherry Pie Frappuccino.” This is already a hit. One of my readers took this perfect picture:
This creation is inspired by the classic American dessert, cherry pie à la mode (warmed cherry pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream). When you put the green straw into this new Frappuccino, you break the crust and get yummy crunchiness with your cherry Frappuccino. This is a vanilla creme based Frappuccino with cherry compote, and whipped cream, topped with the dome crust.
You only have to wonder why we don’t get this delicious creation here in the United States?
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on