Starbucks in Sofia, Bulgaria: The 5th store.
Starbucks operates in 65 countries around the world! In Bulgaria, Starbucks operates only five stores, with the most recently opened in Sofia. It’s the fourth store in the city of Sofia, and the fifth in Bulgaria. This most recent store had its grand opening on July 11, 2014, and the store is nicknamed “Paradise” because it’s located inside of a shopping center called “Mall Paradise.” A regular reader (who is also a partner) sent me her photos from the opening day.
By the way, I was happy to see a great “smell” photo included. I’ve occasionally thought it would be fun to do an article of nothing but compiled “smell” pictures. If you have a pic that you want considered for this blog, please email me at Melody at StarbucksMelody dot com, or use the “contact me” form to reach me. Do to the volume of emails received, I apologize but I can’t promise that every one will be answered.
Enjoy the pictures from the grand opening of Paradise Starbucks in Sofia, Bulgaria!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on