Something very delicious is just around the corner at Starbucks: The new Seared Steak, Egg & Tomatillo Wrap is nearly here. It’s a hearty breakfast steak wrap with a toasty tortilla wrapped around seared steak, egg, and a light tomatillo dressing with some a few grilled onions in the mix. This is not spicy at all, though it sounds like it might be. What isn’t a little better with some avocado? Starbucks suggest a little avocado with this one. I also recommend the Sriracha with this one.
Each little wrap is $4.95 and of course you can redeem a Starbucks Reward to get a wrap too.
My sources say this coming to stores in the U.S. at some point in July. I’m not exactly sure when in July, so be on the lookout for it next month. Right now, it is not a national U.S. release item.
I did get a chance to try it. Take a look!
You can’t go wrong with that amazingly delicious tortilla to bring everything together.
Each wrap has 410 calories.
If you’ve tried this, let me know what you think! Enjoy a few more photos (one if an image of it on a drive thru sign).
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on