I was cleaning up an old thumb drive and found this video. I am not totally sure who created it, though I think I have an idea. It’s from 11 years ago. In 2008, when Starbucks launched smoothies, they were called Vivanno nourishing blends. There is a Vivanno cup in the video, so it definitely dates from 2008 (or possibly early 2009?). A few of the stores seen in the video no longer exist, and store designs have changed a ton in 11 years. My first blog article in 2009 was about test flavors of the Vivanno.
The city of Seattle has changed a lot since 2008 as well! The viaduct is gone. There’s another huge tower (the F5 tower) next to the Columbia Tower. Eleven years ago feels like a century ago!
- The 1992 Starbucks Corporation Annual Report: The first report online with letter to Shareholders from Howard on
- Better Espresso Machines Coming to Starbucks Stores on
- Peace, Love, Coffee Reusable Cup now at Starbucks (And a lesson on your 10 cents off discount). on
- The Reserve Store Starbucks: Large, Unique and Exotic on
- 10 bonus Starbucks Rewards stars for the store survey! on