News: Starbucks UK and Starbucks Ireland Launch Single-Origin Espresso (Featuring Guatemala Antigua).
I think it’s pretty cool that Starbucks UK and Starbucks Ireland have launched a single-origin espresso option. The official launch was April 3, 2013. (If I have that date wrong,…
Starbucks Mexico has some amazing coffee offerings (and a thank you).
I just want to say a big “thank you” to the two people who sent this gift bag of Starbucks coffee. Nathan, a Starbucks partner in Edmonton, recently took a…
Roundup from the mailbag: Cranberry White Mocha; new concept store in Denver; barista art
I thought it would be fun to talk about the things that have come my way via reader email. Thank you for writing me! Here’s a roundup of great tidbits…
The Starbucks Ristretto Bianco – A beautiful latte (Starbucks Europe and more)
Starbucks has launched the Ristretto Bianco beverage in much of Europe, some Asian countries, and in a few other countries. One of my twitter followers mentioned that this beverage was…
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on