In response to yesterday’s Via cap blog post, I got a fabulous email with a Starbucks cap picture. A reader saw the Via cap, and sent me two pictures of her prized blue Starbucks cap. This cap was worn by employees as required headgear, and she tells me that the cap dates from about 1998. The cap comes from a Starbucks in Illinois. I love it. Whoever designed this cap gets an A+.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on