Weekend OPEN thread: Talk about anything related to Starbucks
I started this thread to talk about creative drink combinations at Starbucks and then decided it would be fun to do a totally open thread. Please feel free to talk about anything Starbucks related. If you want to talk about Flavored Via Ready Brew or favorite drinks or store experiences or anything else that is on your mind, this is the thread to do it in.
And now my contribution to the OPEN thread: All the best Starbucks drinks are thought up by partners. (Starbucks calls their employees “partners”). Two of my favorite creative beverages are as follows:
White Chocolate Vivanno (“Hunter’s special”)
- Order a banana chocolate smoothie.
- Add Java Chips.
- Substitute White Mocha for Mocha.
- Use soy milk.
This is a delicious Oreo-banana-like smoothie.
Another favorite of mine:
Black Tea with Orange Mango Juice (assuming the store uses Tazo Awake).
- Substitute Orange Mango instead of Lemonade.
- A tiny tiny tiny drizzle of mocha sauce on top. (It really has to be a tiny amount, otherwise it overpowers the drink.)
What’s your favorite creative beverage and who came up with it? What’s the story behind it?
This is an open thread. Feel free to talk about anything Starbucks related. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a wide open weekend thread, but it can’t hurt to try this one time!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on