Starbucks launches collectible city cards
And there is a larger announcement about this on the MyStarbucksIdea.com blog – Be sure to read their blog there:
It’s nice to see the fresh and interesting designs for the cards. These cards look great! This idea of city-specific cards is something that Starbucks has already launched in some of the international markets. Some of my readers might remember my previous blog post mentioning that Kyoto Japan has their own city card. I am sure that there has also long been a London card, though I don’t have one in my collection.
Thank you very much to the loyal blog reader who sent me the Chicago card. And thank you to the blog reader who sent me the image of the Vancouver card.
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on