No more coffee cadence at Starbucks: Another look at the test auto brewers.
About five months ago, I wrote a blog article about a special new single-serve coffee brewer in use at a tiny number of Starbucks stores. It is a test item that eliminates the need for baristas to perform any coffee cadence. My old blog post is here:
This unique coffee brewer has a variety of hoppers atop it, and in a matter of seconds, each cup is brewed on demand. Unlike a Clover coffee brewer, the selection of coffees is limited by the number of coffees in the bean hoppers on top of this new auto brewer. With the Clover coffee brewer, a customer can order any coffee they like.
My original blog post had a fairly poor quality photo. As luck would have it, a blog reader emailed me a much nicer photo of this new special brewer! And from the reader, I also learned that the test is still in progress, months after my first blog post. So here it is, a much nicer photo of the test brewers:
What do you think of this special auto brewer? This IS a much nicer of picture of it! Thank you to the reader who sent it to me.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on