The winner of the $30.00 gift card is “MCW.” Congratulations! The RandomPicker.com link wasn’t so great. I am still trying to fine tune these contests! In any case, it’s quite easy to put names on cards, and draw them out of a Starbucks bag. This morning I dropped by one of my favorite Starbucks located at 4th and Union in downtown Seattle. I put 73 names into a bag, and a partner who was off her shift volunteered to give the bag a good shake and pull a name out of it. Here’s the action shot of her shaking the bag:
And the winner is MCW!
If you are reading this MCW, please email me your contact information. I can be reached at Melody at StarbucksMelody dot com.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Tazo Tea giveaway. Please come back soon and comment again!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on