Starbucks launching the Hazelnut Macchiato on March 5th.
A new espresso beverage is coming to Starbucks. The Hazelnut Macchiato launches on March 5, 2013, at Starbucks stores everywhere in the U.S. and Canada. The beverage is a traditional machiatto with a vanilla syrup in the drink itself, and hazelnut sauce on top. I have heard that the intent is to keep the hazelnut sauce as a permanent offering, but can’t confirm that for certain. Since the launch date is right around the corner, it’s possible that plenty of people have had a sneak peek of this drink. Have you tried it? What do you think?
A big thank you to the partners who sent me their beautiful Hazelnut Macchiatos pictures! And if you haven’t tried it, keep your eye out for it on March 5, 2013!
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on